Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Little Girl


This is another of my girls. B is 12 and in 6th grade. She has a ready smile and loves to be with her friends. She is 3rd of the 4 and would have been totally happy to be the baby forever. A new sister at the age of 10 was a little difficult to handle for her, but now doesn't know what she would do without her sissy!


B dances, plays basketball, soccer and now has just made the school volleyball team. I am very proud that she took the chance to try out, knowing she is not an accomplished player. I sure wouldn't have! Of course, sports have never been my thing.


B is also the first one of the girls to have an interest in band. She plays the saxophone and in my opinion is pretty good. I hope she continues to play.


At the age of 12 she is almost as tall as I am (which is not saying much!) and her legs are longer than mine. I think she will be the tallest of the bunch. She also loves jokes and riddles and has a good sense of humor.


Just a little insight to my number 3......love her!


1 comment:

  1. I love getting to see these close-ups of T and B--T still looks like T to me, but B has changed so much!

    I'm cracking up that you remember my Pear Glace obsession--you're making me feel super loved, Girl!

    Your layout looks great! Glad you found something you liked on cutestblog!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete